- Due to the COVID spike, we are requesting that adults and children 1st grade and older wear a mask while inside buildings on the MBC campus. Please continue to maintain physical distancing, washing your hands regularly, and using hand sanitizer. Our greatest concern is to “maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3). Please don’t allow a debatable matter to divide us; rather let us consider others more important than ourselves.
- We strongly recommend that those with pre-existing health conditions and/or those who are considered high-risk continue to engage with Sunday worship service online.
- We will seek to adhere to occupancy limits for each room to help comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Some environments may have adaptations to the above guidelines, but ministry leaders will communicate those on a case-by-case basis.
- Please evaluate your overall health before coming to church. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4+ or with cold or flu-like symptoms should stay home. Please take advantage of our online services.
For the MBC Kids COVID-19 guidelines click here.