- All attendees are asked to practice social distancing while in the building.
- All attendees (1st grade and older) are asked to wear a mask in places like the lobby and hallways where physically distancing is more difficult, unless a medical condition prevents an individual from doing so. When seated in the sanctuary or in their class, masks may be removed.
- We strongly recommend that those with pre-existing health conditions and/or those who are considered high-risk continue to engage with Sunday worship service online.
- We will seek to adhere to occupancy limits for each room to help comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Some environments may have adaptations to the above guidelines, but ministry leaders will communicate those on a case-by-case basis.
- Please evaluate your overall health before coming to church. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4+ or with cold or flu-like symptoms should stay home. Please take advantage of our online services.
- We are not requiring masks for our outdoor service but are still asking people to maintain appropriate social distancing.
For the MBC Kids COVID-19 guidelines click here.